Key highlights of my professional career
- More than a Decade+ years of industry experience with proven track record of managing multiple highly complex business critical engagements.
- Worked collaboratively in multi-disciplinary cross cultural teams and perform various roles ranging from managing the team, hands-on execution, client interfacing to vendor interaction including Microsoft as vendor on time-sensitive on site assignments for 3 years in the USA.
- Played role of Portfolio Manager, Project Manager, People Manager, Solution Architect and Senior Developer over the period of time.
- Managed project finance and revenue or multiple large engagements.
- Played a role of internal publication and white paper reviewer in PwC. Led PwC’s Data & Analytics Center of Excellence initiative.
- Led multiple Tax analysis and consulting engagements in the area of Asset Management to allocate funds and report tax calculation for tiered PE, Hedge fund, Real Estate and State apportionment and allocation compliance, Tax depreciation etc.
- Recognized as a subject matter expert / advisor in tax technology domain.
- Represented PwC India at the PwC Global tax technologist network.
- Led an exploratory initiative of reading IoT sensor data and analyzing it using Azure IoT Hub and Azure Stream analytics with Power BI for visualization.
- Designed a Market Intelligence platform for one of the biggest textile client in India.
- Involved in multiple pursuits and helped win multiple domestic and international clients.
- Trained end users in client locations, with detailed documentation, for various business critical applications.
Worked as: Principal Consultant, Sr. Associate, Sr. Consultant.
Location: Kolkata, Washington DC, West Palm Beach, Dallas.
Tenure: 2010 – 2017
Key Projects: Worked mostly on US and Global Tax Technology transformation flagship projects of PwC, worked on Satellite image data analytics using computer vision and ML, IoT sensor data gathering and analytics etc.
Worked as: IT Engineer
Location: Kolkata, Chennai.
Tenure: 2008 – 2010
Key Projects: Worked on some industry leading General Insurance software product development for country’s leading motor insurance providers.
Worked as: Software Engineer
Tenure: 2006 – 2008
Key Projects: Built financial solution, Inventory management and forecasting solution, Patient data management tool for health care professionals etc.